This is Me: babycar2 died 10/19/2004 at 6:49pm

Thursday, October 21, 2004

babycar2 died 10/19/2004 at 6:49pm

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

this blog will be dedicated to the last moment with my babycar2.

some of you may have heard already, but tuesday night roger lin and i were meeting and picking up dinner to eat at my apt when some lady from Chicago pulled out, i'm assuming from some restauraunt because of the area we were in, and bashed into my car.

thank God everyone's okay. roger and i had headaches that same night, but i think we're okay now. there was another witness too. basically she cut him off on the way to hitting me. it wasnt too bad, but i'm pretty sure my car is gonna be totalled by the insurance companies. her car was okay, she insisted on driving back to Chicago that night. her insurance company will probably pay for everything, towing and rental hopefully.



she hit my drivers' side front quarter panel. if i was going a little bit faster, i could have been hit directly, but then again i'm skinney and my car is built pretty solid. if she hit my door my car wouldnt be totalled, but who knows right? all part of God's plan, praise God!

maybe i'll post more pictures later.

By His grace and mercy,
Gill

1 Comments:

Blogger gill said...

background:
i drove the Z32 2+2 for most of my undergrad years (i think i bought it my sophomore year).

there's more to this story, but two years after i graduated a lady crashed into me so i finally made the choice to give it up to God. most of my friends were more heart broken than me. it was by God's grace i was able to do that. it's still tough, but i know that's what God wants me to do.

so anyway, like i said, it's a long story. you can ask me anything, i don't mind talking about it (you can even ask what things i did to it).

the most important lesson i learned was that my relationship with God is better and more important than ANYTHING i have or think i should have.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home