This is Me: blog dedicated to JAnette

Saturday, May 22, 2004

blog dedicated to JAnette

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

because she called me to see how i was doing this weekend, this blog is dedicated to my playmate of the year, miss JAnette (shown below)


she went all the way home to MD/DC a couple weeks ago. i miss her lots. now i'm on campus and almost everyone i know is in Chicagoland or elsewhere.

JAnette and i began hanging out a lot this past semester. she knows me pretty well and feeds my heart well (see This Love-Me Success). we hungout so much that random people in CFC even began coming up to me and asking what was going on. i assure you, we are good friends. just cuz i have many more female friends than males doesnt make me a playa or pimp. hate the sin, not the sinner. besides, i'm just me. coming from where i wanted to go, going to where God wants me to be. if you knew me, you would love me. just playin', i'm so terrible! ;p thanks for caring!

here she is back home with a new sensual haircut, showing off fashionable lunchboxes
(click to see her blogger):


anyways, we visited my hometown/Chicago and her hometown/DC, which i've never been. i donno why spending time with girls is considered taboo in our church culture, but i still love CFC. just gotta play the wise old man role i guess. if my life offends you, look at the offense of the cross. man, i just plank-eyed you. lemme get that piece of dust outta your eye with my elbow.

love God more, Gill.

By His grace and mercy,
Gill

2 Comments:

Blogger foodie thoughts said...

gilligan, you should really stop giggling. 0:)

12:57 AM  
Blogger gill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home