This is Me: late nights at #103 Atrium

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

late nights at #103 Atrium

Greetings in the name of Jesus!

lately i've been staying up, way late. well...actually most of the semester. tonight was no different. my daily schedule is so wack right now. i want to go to bed early and wake up for MP, but it just hasnt been happening. this semester i barely made it to two MPs a week. one of them was required, which makes me sad. i used to go every morning and to all the other prayer meetings. it's not that i equate going to church meetings to holiness or being a good Christian, there's a whole lot more meaning to it all than i want to take time to explain right now.

so tonight i completely rearranged my room. i like it. too bad i dont have a digital camera, i would have taken a before and after. i cant even take an after. so you'll have to come visit me and see. i think the only people who will notice the change are my roommates (apartment mates?) and my servant and coservant. maybe my small group members will notice if they're observant enough, but other than that, not many people have been visiting my room lately. is that a good thing? i admit it, i was a pimp, playa, prostitute, however you want to say it, back in the day. but Jesus redeems! AMEN.

i've been spending a lot of time on xanga and thefacebook lately too. i have more important things to do, but those things keep me so enticed and occupied. maybe i'm building up things to give up for lent. that's terrible! i need to love God NOW. peace and God bless!

By His grace and mercy,
Gill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home